In order to buy Ethereum cryptocurrency you need a wallet, if you don’t have an ETH wallet, please follow THIS LINK where you can find instruction how to create it.
We will show you how to buy Etherem through the exchanger.
Purchase Ethereum in the exchanger
The best resource for finding an exchanger has always been and remains- https://www.bestchange.com/
2. After that you will see a list of offers for the exchange. At the top of the list is the most favorable rate and below it goes in descending order.
3. Using the example of exchanging From Visa/Mastercard USD to Ethereum, we switched to the exchanger, which was first on the list.
You need to specify the amount of USD that you want to charge for the ethereum. In the column ETH you will see how much Ethereum you will receive when exchanging
Below you should enter the ETH wallet number. To get your ETH wallet number in the MetaMask wallet on Chrome browser you just need to click on the name of your account from above and the wallet will be copied, in Opera browser you need to click on the 3 points on the top right and on “copy address to clipboard” (screenshot below). Then you just have to paste the address into the required field and push confirm and place order
If you do not have an ETH MetaMask wallet, please follow THIS LINK for instructions on how to create it.
4. The next step- you need to check the correctness of the data, tick off the condition and click “Pay now”
5.Then you will be redirected to the payment page where you need to enter your card details. Then at the bottom of the page, click “Deposit”.
After successful payment, Ethereum funds will go to your wallet soon.
How to exchange Ethereum back for fiat money
1. In order to exchange Ethereum back to fiat money USD or another method, you should again go to the https://www.bestchange.com and in the column “get” select the most convenient payment method for you, in column “give” select Ethereum (ETH).
2. Then, by the same analogy as you bought the Ethereum, you need to choose a convenient exchanger and go to it.
3. On exchanger you need to write the amount of ETH you want to sell.
Than exchanger gives you a wallet where you need to send ETH. And when the funds will be in their wallet you will be sent your transfer to the payment method that you specified during the exchange.
4. In order to send funds, you need to copy the ETС address of the exchanger and send funds to this address.
In the MetaMask wallet you need to click the “send” button. In the “recipient” line you need to paste the copied wallet address and in the amount column you need to specify the exact amount that you should send. After that, click “next”.
The time of receipt of funds varies depending on the method of receipt (visa/MC or western union e.t.c). In any case, every good exchanger has support where you can write and ask what status your exchange is and how long it remains to wait.
We wish you a successful trade with p2p trade!